- 42 Posts
I have an S3, jellybean installed, no rooting ever.
I use chrome, and I find that when i try to download pictures from a longpress-save image option (like normal) it will start the download queue, but there's like a 75% chance it will say "download unsuccessful" and I'll have to go into the downloader app and retry the download a couple tines at least before it will finally say it completed.
I have relatively stable wifi, with around 16mbps down, and 2mbps up, so I doubt that's the problem...
It becomes really annoying and it causes stacks of chronological pictures to be messed up when I try to download them in order.
Is there any fix to this?
Thanks guys so much!
- 02-08-2013, 10:54 PM #2
- By gmleonar in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2011, 11:38 AM
- By mikehcalvin in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 5Last Post: 06-11-2011, 05:29 PM
- By terrapin in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2011, 04:32 PM
- By 318sugarhill in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 12-22-2010, 11:03 AM
- By buddyboyd1 in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2010, 02:24 PM