I have had this issue on a few occasions. I am usually trying to copy test from my e-mail client into another application and as soon as I long press the home button to switch from my mail client into the app in question (Ingress) the phone will reboot. It doesn't happen every time but every once in a while it will happen. Is this something I should be worried about? Should I be trying to have it replaced? Any suggestions or ideas? Maybe try a sys restore?
- 02-09-2013, 08:34 PM #2
- 02-10-2013, 03:21 AM #3BEACH BUM
- 2,007 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- Stock : Rooted, Unlocked
Re: Occasional Reboot
If it only happens on occasion and only with the apps mentioned I personally would not worry about it unless it becomes frequent or problematic. It sounds like a software conflict (they might not play well together on occasion), so if you do not mind the occasional reboot leave it be.
- 02-10-2013, 05:07 PM #4
- By bammmmm in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2013, 04:47 PM
- By k6rim in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2012, 09:49 AM
- By Arkapigdiesel in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2011, 07:01 PM
- By cajunbeast in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2010, 09:20 AM
- By mikejs78 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2010, 02:59 PM