- 02-10-2013, 05:28 AM #2
Re: Removing hairline scratches
Doubt it, unless you could use some sort of glass gell like they do on cars or willing to try n scratch it all flat.
"As some species of plants need to be burned to the ground in order for them to later flourish, I needed to have my *** handed to be in order to get it into gear for the upcoming Sydney Olympics. Now, I'm on a mission…" -- Xeno Muller, Olympic Single Scull Gold & Silver medalist.
- By gyroslice in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2012, 12:44 PM
- By FreakyLocz14 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 19Last Post: 11-25-2012, 05:17 AM
- By JL724 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2012, 03:01 PM
- By Shadyx in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 11-18-2012, 08:24 PM
- By -xKevin- in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 10-21-2012, 01:50 AM