Delete instant upload pictures from galaxy S III phone

Ashley Hernamdez

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I am having trouble trying to delete some pictures from the instant upload album on my galaxy s3 I deleted them from google+ and picasaweb.google but they are still on my phone how can I delete them off my phone!!!!

nyry

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: delete instant upload pictures from galaxy s 3 phone

Go to settings-application manager-slide over to the "all" tab and find the "Gallery" app. Go and clear the data for it (dont worry, you wont lose any pictures.) Now go back to settings, go down to google under "accounts" click the email account that your pictures are showing up under. Click on picasa web albums. They shouldn't appear anymore!! :)

Tan David

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

Hi,
I would like to know How to delete my Photo from instant upload.
Please advise.

Thanks

Tan David

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

Did you follow the guidance provided by nyry?
You could use the "My Files" app to find the pictures and delete them.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

When are people going to learn to stop taking "nudie" pictures of themselves on their phones.
:eek: :p

Mr Max Power

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site

Thanks heaps nyry!! Worked like a dream, I'm almost in love with you :p
Stupid phones make it hard, I want my phone with buttons back :)

kay_1404

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site

whats picasa web?

i have just got the samsung phone so i havent put anything on the phone. But this pic of me has come up.

All i have done is signed into is dropbox and gmail.

I have gone into the account manager and done the clear on gallery but the picture keeps coming back.

I went into accounts and clicked on dropbox but i cant see anything that says picasa web?

PLEASE HELP

annesh

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

didn't seem to work. The worst thing is, these photos are ones that shouldn't even be there. I took them with my camara (not the phone) and they suddenly appeared and are clogging up all the memory. I can delete pictures I took with the phone but not these!!!!

steve launius

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site

thank you so much I have had pictures in there for a long time I didn't know how to get rid of and some where dirty pictures of my ex and I was afraid my new girlfriend would snoop through my phone and find them and I didn't want to explain that I didn't know how to get rid of them.

steve launius

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site

you need to disable sync with that account or go to that account and the pictures are stored there and delete

Leta Wagar

May 8, 2013
Visit site

Thank you so much... I have been trying to figure it out for a few hours.. almost did what you said but didn't as I was worried that I would lose my gallery pictures.... and as you said I didn't! thank you so much. glad I got some of them off of there!!!:D

Andy O1

May 14, 2013
Visit site

this is so awesome you are a genius!! i was finally able to delete all the piuctures that i thought i have deleted lol.. thank you so much this was a really big help!!!