- 2 Posts
My wife has a galaxy s3 and she bought a song from Google play that she wanted to set as her ring tone. She's tried multiple apps, but the song won't appear. We've tried having the song available online, offline but neither works, what are we doing wrong?
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
- 02-12-2013, 11:38 PM #2
- 02-12-2013, 11:42 PM #3
- 02-13-2013, 12:09 PM #4
- 02-16-2013, 12:43 PM #6BEACH BUM
- 1,960 Posts
- Stock : Rooted, Unlocked
Re: Google Music
http://google.play.com/music once there right click on the song and select download to PC then transfer to your phone. Essentially any music you purchase is in the cloud not on your phone.
- By RobertInCypress in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 08-06-2011, 10:44 AM
- By tjubb in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 13Last Post: 05-10-2011, 03:35 PM
- By tntdroid in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 10Last Post: 04-05-2011, 12:54 PM
- By wakeupdead1315 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2010, 09:21 AM
- By ryan9102 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2010, 03:25 PM