- 1 Posts
Galaxy S3 and Outlook recurring Events
A client has a new S3 and has the following problem:
He creates events in Outlook Calendar which occur every 2 years. When the calendar syncs with the S3 (via Exchange) the event occurs on the phone every year. (eg. Outlook event is on Mar 1/2013, Mar 1/2015 - Event shows up on S3 calendar on Mar 1/2013, Mar 1/2014, Mar 1/2015 etc)
Has anyone seen this, and is there any solution.
- 02-13-2013, 01:17 PM #2
- 5,163 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 and Outlook recurring Events
Just tried this myself, and got the same bug. Hard to tell if this is an EAS (Microsoft) issue or a Google issue. If you make the repeat for 24 months, instead of 2 years, it seems to work correctly.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By waldowayne in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 30Last Post: 04-02-2013, 12:12 PM
- By mcdanielnc89 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2012, 12:49 AM
- By josephiney in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2012, 10:25 AM
- By cosrocket in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2012, 08:55 PM
- By HAXSO21 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2012, 11:46 PM