- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Galaxy S3 and Outlook recurring Events
A client has a new S3 and has the following problem:
He creates events in Outlook Calendar which occur every 2 years. When the calendar syncs with the S3 (via Exchange) the event occurs on the phone every year. (eg. Outlook event is on Mar 1/2013, Mar 1/2015 - Event shows up on S3 calendar on Mar 1/2013, Mar 1/2014, Mar 1/2015 etc)
Has anyone seen this, and is there any solution.
- 02-13-2013, 01:17 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S3 and Outlook recurring Events
Just tried this myself, and got the same bug. Hard to tell if this is an EAS (Microsoft) issue or a Google issue. If you make the repeat for 24 months, instead of 2 years, it seems to work correctly.
- By waldowayne in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 30Last Post: 04-02-2013, 12:12 PM
- By mcdanielnc89 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2012, 12:49 AM
- By josephiney in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2012, 10:25 AM
- By cosrocket in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2012, 08:55 PM
- By HAXSO21 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2012, 11:46 PM