- 1 Posts
Samsung account log on / terms and conditions failing
Am struggling to overcome problem I've picked up in last few days.
Since I logged into Talk, I've been getting a blue notification saying the T&Cs have changed and I need to agree to them. I tick the option to agree and it then asks me to reconfirm my password. I do this and it then sends me back to the T&C request which then returns me to the log in....and so on.
I end up closing it but it pops up again periodically.
How do I get rid of it??
- 02-15-2013, 03:06 PM #2
- 6,681 Posts
Re: Samsung account log on / terms and conditions failing
Are you talking about Google Talk? That should use the same password that you use for your Google email, account, etc.
Or is there a different Talk app that you're referring to?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By Pourchet in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2013, 06:03 AM
- By Roy_Baty in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2013, 06:31 PM
- By Phantomlynx in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2012, 02:21 AM
- By gijoecam in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 03-15-2012, 09:13 AM
- By specularius in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 5Last Post: 05-26-2011, 07:46 PM