Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default problem with apps not connecting through Facebook

my samsung s3 wont allow some apps work properly ...angry birds is one that the advert pop up restarts the app so it never gets to start playing ...others are one like words with friends that plays but wont connect to Facebook ..another is candy crush ..the act of trying to connect restarts the app
    I have reinstated each of these apps and Facebook and regularly reboot my phone and always try when on wifi and mobile data .....help ?

Default Re: problem with apps not connecting through Facebook

well for one the Facebook app is complete junk

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

I don't have Candy Crush, but I have no problem with WWF or Angry Birds, or the Facebook app. What sorts of mods have you made to your phone? I suspect something you've added or changed is interfering. Are you using any kind of battery saver, task manager, or ad blocking software? Have you disabled any apps?
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I do have an anti virus and an app killer .I'll try it with them disabled cheers

My bet would be on the app killer. They really aren't needed on recent versions of Android, and often cause more problems than they're supposed to solve.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3

I'm having issues with my Samsung Note. I can't login to ANY of my apps through Facebook....

Same problem with myTouch Q. Not a single app will connect with my facebook. the page I keep getting when I try is "Web page not available" "View cached copy at google". So frustrating that I completely reset my whole phone..... To no avail.