lightflow

dave3389

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
can you guys help? i had to have my s3 replaced last week. I i have reinstalled everything including lightflow. the problem i seem to be having now is when the screen is off i am getting a blue flashing light. i have made sure i dont have any notifications, i have turned the wifi search off, running out of ideas now. any help would be much appreciated

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
And you are sure you don't have any notifications that are set to clear when you open the corresponding app?
Do you have a notification set up for when your phone has signal?

dave3389

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
i made sure they were all set to off, its been a bit of a stressful night with it, whats app has now stopped working. meyerweb ill give it an uninstall and see if that helps

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site
the app is not still in test mode by any chance? I no longer have LF installed but i remember there was a way in order to test the app to make sure it works you have to lock your screen.

dave3389

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
yeah i have tried all of that, its getting to be a bit annoying now, to be fair to the dev he has been trying to help me via email. i have uninstalled it again and just hoping his time it works as it should

dave3389

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
yeah i was doing reboots but got annoyed. seeing i paid for the app i just wanted it to work. having said this i did another re install and it seems to be working fine again now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781