Battery top off charging tips
A lot of times we need our phones to be alive while their batteries are dying and we have 45min> to top off charge. Tips? Mine are..
+ TURN IT OFF. if you're below 30% and you don't you will top off with 50% less efficiency.
+ Power saving mode enabled, mobile data off, notifications off, clear memory and rid yourself of apps running in the background. Screen off and charge.
If you do it right, you'll be amazed with what 15min can do, especially when that's all the time you've got for your phone to last you another few hours...
Anyone else got any tips?
Sent from my MetroPCS GS3
- 02-19-2013, 08:44 PM #2
- 02-19-2013, 10:02 PM #3
- 02-19-2013, 10:57 PM #4
- 02-20-2013, 04:57 AM #5
Re: Battery top off charging tips
Now that I think about I remember powered down charging being recommend by battery university back in the day. With so much stuff constantly running that might be a decent idea. Sometimes a powered up charge does seem slow then others the charging screams.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
- By Schmidlapp84 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 26Last Post: 10-04-2013, 02:22 AM
- By BuddhistGirafe in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2013, 09:51 AM
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-12-2012, 11:33 AM
- By Dakota 35-2 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 8Last Post: 05-26-2012, 12:44 PM
- By LouRolfes in forum Droid BionicReplies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2011, 11:17 PM