- 5 Posts
Editing SMS text
I'm looking for some tips on editing text while sending a message.
I can delete letters backwards with "back delete" , but how do you delete letters forward? What is the best way to manage that blue pointer for editing words or sentences? I have trouble selecting words and sentences for deleting?
I've been trying to google "SMS editing tips for my S3", but I can't find anything online. Any help or additional tips would be greatful.
- 02-20-2013, 07:44 AM #2
Re: Editing SMS text
You can hold down in the word to select the one you want to edit or the one before where you want to edit. Then simply move those sliders. It makes it easier by selecting a word instead of trying to tap exactly where you want.
Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
- 02-20-2013, 08:06 AM #3
- By railer74 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2011, 10:33 AM
- By joe_5962 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2010, 12:57 AM
- By joe_5962 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2010, 08:34 PM
- By jdella681 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 19Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:24 PM
- By ChocoBilly in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 11-15-2009, 06:49 PM