Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sync outlook and google calander via samsung?

Hello,

I have synced my outlook as well as google calendars with my samsung sIII. So far so good. However, I would like to access my outlook calendar also in my regular, computer-accessed google calendar, just as it was possible previously with the google sync software . Is there a clever way to let my phone do this for me?

BR
    Josefin

Default Re: Sync outlook and google calander via samsung?

are you just trying to sync between google and outlook? i use gsyncit and it works perfectly. hope that helps

Fieldston Software - gSyncit - Sync Outlook and Google Calendars, Contacts, Notes and Tasks
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

That could be what I am looking for, however; is there any other, free, alternatives?

sorry- i forgot it was paid now- i've used it for years. unfortunately i don't know about other options.

I wonder if you can help me. I've got a samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 and I;m trying to sync my calendars with S planner across my devices. The problem I've got is the tab 2 7.0 doesnt have the samsung account in accounts and sync. when I try to add an account then hit samsung it asks me to update my samsung account if I hit yes all it does is update it but wont allow me to sign in. I've asked samsung for a password reset hoping that would force the device to allow me to sign it. But no good. I tried to add an account to my calendar s planner but it still takes me through the same routine. My other devices work perfectly through samsung syncing and I dont want to revert back to google calendar. Any help appreciated!