- 2 Posts
Is there a way to calibrate the touch screen?
When I type on the S3 in vertical mode, whenever I tried to type the period "." sign, it hits the enter key, the m key, the space bar, or even the back space key instead. And it gets highly frustrating when I want to type "....".
So my question is, is there by any chance a way to calibrate the touch screen please? (*Not the motion calibration or gyroscope calibration, but the touch screen itself)
- 02-25-2013, 11:53 AM #2
- 02-25-2013, 12:54 PM #3
- 3,037 Posts
Re: Is there a way to calibrate the touch screen?
Hopefully he doesn't have a Verizon flavor - there's no such setting on my phone.
OP, I'm not aware of anything like that on this phone (I think my old HTC Incredible had a setting like that). If your screen is that far off you may have to get a replacement. Is this a new problem, or something that you've just ignored since you got the phone? If you're still within the 14 day period you should be able to exchange it for a brand new phone.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- 02-25-2013, 06:22 PM #4BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By nabril15 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2012, 05:43 PM
- By ITSMEDAVD in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 7Last Post: 11-30-2011, 02:47 AM
- By colestein in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2011, 11:04 AM
- By elucid in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2011, 05:21 PM
- By sandman512 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 03-01-2011, 01:26 PM