Problem transferring music to my s3
I supposedly installed the necessary drive for my phone and hooked it up to my pc to transfer my music instead of having it pinned through Google play music. I was getting an error that my phone is missing a section to connect so then my phone had a pop up that said to fix the error download the Samsung kies program ands connect through there attempted that and still no luck I may be a big vague but can anyone help me with this issue
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 02-24-2013, 06:27 PM #3
Re: Problem transferring music to my s3
The pop up message usually occurs the first time you connect your phone via USB to a computer or USB stereo, etc. There's a check box that after selected will prevent the pop up from showing up again. I've not seen the particular hardware ID missing problem before, but from your description sounds like the USB drivers may not have installed fully or correctly. You don't have to use Kies via USB to transfer stuff. Could try Kies Air, AirDroid, or similar WiFi file transfer programs.
I don't use Google Music though, so not sure if the above will apply in your situation.
- By peki14 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2014, 10:27 PM
- By ThePacster in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2012, 11:38 AM
- By Galiete18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2012, 11:09 PM
- By Marmar48 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2012, 01:08 PM
- By Popocub in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 03-26-2010, 08:12 AM