Glowfly Individual Notifications - HELP!
I just downloaded Glowfly for pop ups last night.
For the individual notifications - is there a way to only play the sound ONCE? Right now when someone texts me, it keeps playing the noise until I answer. It gets annoying because sometimes I like to ignore my texts, especially when I am driving. I just want to know they texted me..
I do have notifications turned off in the stock SMS app. This is only through Glowfly...
- 02-28-2013, 11:30 AM #2
- 02-28-2013, 04:01 PM #3
- 6,942 Posts
Re: Glowfly Individual Notifications - HELP!
You're the dev for https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...notifications? Always nice to have you guys (and gals) hanging around the forums to support your products!
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- 02-28-2013, 09:01 PM #4
- By tritan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2010, 09:14 PM
- By mightylos8 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 07-12-2010, 05:46 PM
- By Blacker.the.berry in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 06-09-2010, 04:43 PM
- By crwmlw#IM in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:55 PM
- By wwwdeveloper in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 11-18-2009, 09:27 AM