Battery Saver 1.5 - A small friendly app saves battery up to 3 days on my Galaxy S3

ggBatterySaver

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
72671_535669739787752_474112618_n.png

Good day!

I want to introduce my app for battery saving.
It's very simple, and have no setting.

With the screen off the program disables WiFi and mobile data, performs periodic synchronization for your facebook,

twitter, etc...
App also don't cut off network, if phone uploads photos, or you talking in skype, or phone is charging.

On my Galaxy S3 it extends life up to 3-4 days.
Try it for free!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ggdiam.batterysaver.trial

Some reviews from market:

brian blanco, 20.02.2013 в 12:14
Amazing battery saver After just the first day I was blown away with the amount of battery I had left when I went to
go charge my phone at night. If your looking for a battery saver with real results look no further

Emanuele Scarponi, 01.03.2013 в 0:30
Ottima!!!!!! Disinstallato subito juiceDefender....anche perche' e' molto tempo che non viene aggiornato e consuma
un po' piu ram di questa applicazione,che invece e' ottima,leggera e funziona senza problemi!!!!Ho notato un netto calo
dei consumi della batteria,dato che riesce e gestire le connessioni veramente bene,ma ha una cosa che le altre non
hanno,ed e' che quando a schermo bloccato,vuoi premere il tasto home per visualizzare le notifiche o l'ora,lei ti
attiva il 3g in automatico,cos? da scaricare eventuali messaggi dai social network!!!!5 stelle super meritate!!!
COMPLIMENTI..... e se possibile mettete un'icona sulla barra delle notifiche....grazie!!!!!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't mind battery savers but it kills the point of a smartphone when turning off data so my notifications aren't real time.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
You don't need real time when your sleeping.

Sent via Tapatalk

Maybe you don't but I do.. I want to wake up to my phone having the notification already.. Not me having to fetch it. Why do you need to save battery when sleeping? Plug in the phone.. Sleep. :).

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I don't mean to criticize the app. I'm sure it does what it says it does. I've just never understood the need to have my charge last for several days, unless I'm going camping or something. Just plug the phone in every night, and use it for what it's designed for. But if saving battery is more important to you than staying connected, then it's nice to have another choice.

I agree with Almeuit. I want to be notified of important incoming messages and such when they come in, whether the screen is on or not.

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

vietalogy

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Maybe you don't but I do.. I want to wake up to my phone having the notification already.. Not me having to fetch it. Why do you need to save battery when sleeping? Plug in the phone.. Sleep. :).

True, I have a extended battery so no battery saver app for me.

Sent via Tapatalk

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
My phone made it nearly 30 hours on one charger with 24 hours of wifi
Don't really need an app like this, but will check it out

I find that most apps like this screw ur your network, by taking it off randomly when in use and other issues, but I'll see what this one is like, hopefully it's not as bad as deep sleep battery saver

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2 #AOKP-Till-I-Die

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Spare battery and charger... Best $22 I ever spent!

Same :). Charger at the house and work.. Do those are covered. If i am at a friends or something simply use one of theirs. Bam! :)

I paid 12 bucks for my battery and it came with a nice tpu case

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2 #AOKP-Till-I-Die

How is the case? I keep my S3 naked.. I like it more and been going for like 5 months strong.. Still can be scary though haha.

ggBatterySaver

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Muzhi Li, 24.03.2013 в 18:20

best power saving apps i tried installed it and you dont need to worry abt anything like changing the modes or clean any mess up,
just use it and you get 50 pc more time of each charge, best $1 you ever spend.

This version can work with WidgetLocker.
Config: in phone settings - set screen lock "None", in my app - set "Enable on unlock"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz