How can I flash the software to a pure 4.2 on my Telus S3
I have an S3 the I747M with Telus and I want to basically just wipe the software and run a pure 4.2 on my phone with no bloatware or anything. Is this possible to do and will my phone still work well after the upgrade?
Any info would be appreciated
- 03-02-2013, 09:19 AM #2
- 03-03-2013, 06:33 AM #4
- 03-04-2013, 01:21 AM #5
- 1,027 Posts
- 03-04-2013, 02:31 PM #7Galaxy S3 w/ Hyperion 4200mah and Seidio battery cover & ZeroLemon 7000mah
- 03-05-2013, 02:03 AM #8
- 1,027 Posts
Re: How can I flash the software to a pure 4.2 on my Telus S3
I thought Macs allowed you to run a VM of Windows, which might let you run one of the common root tools.
Or just see if one of your friends/coworkers with a PC will let you run it from their system - it probably only takes 10 minutes to do, assuming that you've downloaded all of the necessary files ahead of time.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By goldentuna in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2012, 12:12 PM
- By blueyzfr6 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2012, 01:12 PM
- By AndroidHacker4Lif in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2011, 08:18 PM
- By trizzant in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2011, 08:49 AM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 07-04-2010, 12:44 PM