- 03-02-2013, 04:25 PM #2
Re: Importing contacts info...
I don't think it will import an excel file, but I think you can import a CSV (comma separated value) file, which most applications can export.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By nightfishing#ac in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2010, 10:55 PM
- By mcbrainstrm in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2010, 10:59 PM
- By sarcal in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2009, 03:22 PM
- By dan7u#ac in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2009, 10:29 PM
- By Im Bakes in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 11-20-2009, 01:07 PM