How do you reset the battery meter?
Talking about the stock battery meter that is built in. Is there an easy way to restart the meter to time each battery charge/discharge cycle? I was assuming that this was how it worked, but mine just seems to continue counting. Example, a charge lasts about 13-14 hours, now the next charge is showing 19-20 hours and counting. It would be nice if the meter restarted at 0 each time.
edit: I've read that if you let the phone charge fully to 100% before you unplug it the time should restart but this did not happen with my phone.
- 03-03-2013, 09:14 PM #2
- 03-03-2013, 09:20 PM #3
- 03-03-2013, 10:11 PM #4
Re: How do you reset the battery meter?
I'd wait until the phone tells you to unplug the charger, then unplug it, turn it off, wait a minute or two, plug it back in until it says it's full again, and then reboot. Unplug the phone once it has fully finished its booting sequence.
If that doesn't work, I don't know what else might...
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
- By infenit101 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2011, 08:53 PM
- By basc0 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 32Last Post: 07-02-2011, 07:51 PM
- By camalama in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2010, 02:54 AM
- By urban ali in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2010, 03:46 PM
- By Kamen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2009, 03:13 AM