- 45 Posts
Anyone have some type of mount to recommend for the S3 for use as a dashcam? I got a cheapo windshield mount but it shakes too much to use for video unless I have it pressed against the side of the windshield trim to stabilize it, and that records way too much of the dashboard. It would be nice to attach it to the bottom center of the windshield and still have it be stable and not shake when recording.
I'd prefer one that can be used with a case on the phone, and I'm also super cheap.
- 03-04-2013, 01:01 AM #2
- 4,169 Posts
Re: Windwhield/Dashcam Mount
Guess I'm not sure what it is you're trying to record - the inside of the vehicle or the outside?
Anyway, if you're looking for a windshield mount, I've been pretty happy with the one I got. I looked for the box but couldn't find it, but I think it was actually for a Galaxy S II. I got it for $5 from the local AT&T store several months ago. I'll look on the actual cradle tomorrow and see if I can find the model information, but you could try doing a search in the forum, since someone here turned me on to the deal.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- 03-04-2013, 11:40 AM #3
- 03-04-2013, 11:40 AM #4
- 03-05-2013, 03:36 AM #5
- 4,169 Posts
- By chrisb#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 39Last Post: 06-12-2010, 02:07 PM
- By matrix2004 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2009, 12:03 AM
- By redbeardtheweird in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2009, 08:51 AM
- By nycdroid in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:56 AM
- By hououtate in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2009, 04:12 AM