- 1 Posts
Static on screen when the background is light colored
I've noticed a little static on the screen when I'm looking at apps, etc with light colored backgrounds. It's not too bad but I'm curious if there is something wrong with my phone or is it a common issue?
I'm on VZW and the phone is stock.
- 03-05-2013, 01:33 AM #2
- 1,016 Posts
Re: Static on screen when the background is light colored
Can you provide a screenshot showing the problem?
How about listing one of the specific applications that this occurs with so that we can try to duplicate the problem?
Offhand I can't say that I've seen the problem - it sounds like it could be a hardware issue, but more information would be helpful.
Additionally, have you checked to see if you enabled "force GPU rendering" (not sure of the exact name - I'm running a different ROM at the moment) or the other graphics-related setting?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By barskin in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2013, 05:51 PM
- By NHBass39 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 17Last Post: 10-03-2012, 05:27 PM
- By cktp4400 in forum Motorola Triumph on Virgin MobileReplies: 7Last Post: 08-29-2012, 10:48 PM
- By Max2mus in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 7Last Post: 01-14-2012, 04:19 PM
- By sdsuarez in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2011, 10:29 AM