- 2 Posts
Entire Phone Freezes After Sending Email
Over the past few weeks it seems that EVERY time I send an email (which is a lot) my entire phone freezes. That is its unable to go home, lock screen, press any buttons etc. It will take about 3-4 minutes for a box to say it is not responding and whether I should wait or close the app. The problem with this is that if I close it, my email will not send, nor save in any of my folders, so I end up having to write it again.
Ive had a lot of trouble with the JB update, but this has made it incredibly frustrating. The email application is by far, the worst ive ever used. Any ideas on how to fix it??
- 03-06-2013, 07:51 AM #2
- 1,336 Posts
Re: Entire Phone Freezes After Sending Email
Sometimes after a big update a factory reset will help fix a lot of the weird things (if you experience them).
Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
- 03-06-2013, 09:05 AM #4
- By Nonja in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2012, 10:43 PM
- By tjnbama in forum HTC EVO Design 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2011, 10:08 AM
- By Ticojpunk in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2011, 12:32 PM
- By eyecon82 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2010, 11:10 PM
- By olsonn in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2010, 07:01 PM