alarm clock notification flashes occassionally

hav0k711

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Having a strange issue where I am intermittently noticing the stock alarm clock notification icon flashing in my status bar. I have turned off and deleted all alarms since switching to alarm clock plus (during my first week with the phone I had the stock alarm fail me more than once!), and I even cleared the app data. Yesterday I even saw the notification come up and stay on. I checked the clock app and still no alarms. That's the only time it came on and stayed on. Usually just flashes on then back off. Any one else seeing this? Really annoying and confusing!!

EDIT: Problem seems to have gone away. Maybe took a reset to clear or something.... can this thread be deleted?

Last edited:

dorotab

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Hey! I'm having the exact same problem on Samsung Galaxy s2. When i try to set/modify an alarm, the alarm icon flashes on and of for around 30sec and then it stops. sometimes it's saving the changes i wanted to make, sometimes not. when i try to change it again, same things happens. i've never had this issue before and it's been like that for 4 days now even after restarting the phone. i also removed all alarms and still i had the alarm icon on.
i have cm 11.0.0. (11-20141115-snapshot-m12-i9100

how did you get rid of this issue exactly?