Garnet Red or Marbel White??

DareenAlaa5

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey
I'm going to buy a galaxy s3 but i don't know which one to chose the white one or the red i really like them both
What do you think??

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
When I had mine, I got the white. It looked pretty nice. I haven't seen the red in person, so my vote goes with the white one.

Tdc02

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
White and those flip cover samsung have go very well with it.

I 've the lime green flip on my white s3 and look good nice.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Buy what you like. Do online strangers' opinions really matter?

Obviously if she created a thread just to ask.. I could see you saying that if this thread was about another topic and we were pestering her but she asked just to see what others like :).

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Obviously if she created a thread just to ask.. I could see you saying that if this thread was about another topic and we were pestering her but she asked just to see what others like :).

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
I still don't get it... ;) Personal taste is personal taste.

Last edited:

Voice-Guy

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
If you are going to put a case on it go white. You'll have a lot more options that will look good. If you're going caseless go red.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Whichever color you choose, be sure to get the 64GB version.
And get screen protectors, a case (and insurance, if you're like me and "things" just seem to happen).
P.S. I like the red - it goes nicely with your shoes :p

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

AnAndroidDroid

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
The red would really stand out, which can either be a + or - depending on personal preference. Regardless, I didn't think red looked all that great, so I went with white, even though I don't like white phones (black wasn't available). Looks pretty nice, but I opted to put a black case on it (mostly to make it black rather than for actual protection).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech