- 2 Posts
Uploading data from sd card to Galaxy S3 memory
I'm hoping someone on here maybe able to help me with this 'problem'. I want to upload the music and videos from my sd card to my phone, as I'm having issues with the sd card. Is there a way to do this within the phone, or do I have to do it via a pc?
In advance, thanks :-)
- 03-10-2013, 09:17 AM #2
- 81 Posts
Re: Uploading data from sd card to Galaxy S3 memory
Download Astro File Manager from the Play Store. You can find all your files and folders, and move them accordingly.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central ForumsIf at first you don't succeed, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!
- 03-10-2013, 10:38 AM #3
- By rehret in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2011, 05:31 AM
- By DirtMcGirt in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 06-24-2011, 12:19 AM
- By RedVan03 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2011, 12:25 PM
- By uflac1105 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2011, 10:45 AM
- By rlrusso21 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2011, 10:32 AM