- 1 Posts
How to download image from MMS
I received a picture attached to a mms message. Great photo and I can view it clearly. I cannot figure out how to download it though! I'd like to send it to myself over e-mail. When I click the standard menu button while viewing the photo I only see: (1) a "set as" option on the bottom of the screen, (2) the gallery app icon image on the top left of the screen, and (3) a camera app icon image on the top right.
Where is the download option or forward option? Thanks all!
- 03-11-2013, 11:19 AM #2
Re: How to download image from MMS
Hold on the picture (as if you were going to tap it to view it) but hold.. A menu should pop up and let you save it. The option may say save attached to SD card and this is what you want to hit.
Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By Pughypro in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2012, 03:55 PM
- By MikeSp in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2012, 09:45 AM
- By Syao109 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2012, 09:50 AM
- By pesty3782 in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2012, 01:36 AM
- By manoj.android in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2012, 08:02 PM