- 1 Posts
Autocorrect Issue Since 3/12/13 Update
Yesterday my phone had a software update, and the issue I can't seem to figure out is with autocorrect. When I type a word and select it in the autocorrect, it replaces the previous word I typed - for example "this phone is frustrating", upon choosing 'frustrating' it'll change to "this phone frustratingfrustrating". It keeps giving you words, rather than the punctuation options (? . , etc). Anyone else at least experiencing this? I imagine it's a bug more than a setting.. I would hope. Thanks!
- 03-15-2013, 01:43 PM #2
- 03-15-2013, 02:43 PM #3
- 03-20-2013, 03:12 PM #4
- 4 Posts
Re: Autocorrect Issue Since 3/12/13 Update
I am having the same frustratingfrustrating issue since last week also!!! I also got the update. I have sent a customer support issue to Samsung also. I hate that the auto correct is not working and that the shortcut punctuation menu is basically gone. I have heard mixed reviews about swiftkey and other keyboard apps. I don't think I should have to download an app to fix a device issue to something as important as a KEYBOARD!!! ARRRGGGHH!!!
- 03-20-2013, 03:20 PM #5
- By uscpsycho in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 04-23-2011, 06:00 AM
- By Thaler.AB in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2011, 03:18 PM
- By ksmullins88 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 24Last Post: 12-23-2010, 12:13 PM
- By purdueboilerz in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2010, 07:23 PM
- By anon58445 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2010, 11:22 AM