- 1 Posts
SGS3 display and audio problems
I've had my samsung for a couple of days and have two problems.
1) on the home screen, half the screen goes black and covers half the wallpaper.
2) when I put my headphones in (ones that came with the phone) the audio comes out of the speakers not the headphones.
For the money I've paid I do not expect to have these problems.
Any help would be very much appreciated
- 03-19-2013, 08:45 PM #2
Re: SGS3 display and audio problems
Re using headphones: Had a similar problem the first couple times I used mine. The problem was that the input was a bit tight, and the headphone jack needed to be pushed in harder.
I don't know about your screen problem. Sounds like you should return it to the store while it's under warranty.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 03-19-2013, 08:53 PM #3
- By Xterror in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2010, 05:53 PM
- By tada1096 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 9Last Post: 05-10-2010, 09:15 AM
- By AllGood in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2010, 12:36 PM
- By mo-bile#ac in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-04-2010, 01:02 PM
- By ThirstyTurtle in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 02-01-2010, 06:14 PM