Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 7000 Mah Samsung Galaxy s3 battery for $31

Holy Mother of Battery

Amazon.com: ZeroLemon Samsung Galaxy S3 7000mAh Extended Battery + Free Black Extended TPU Full Edge Protection Case(Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300, AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung i747, Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung i535, T-mobi

i thought i found a steal when i posted that 4000 mah battery up a few months ago for $12, but now my mouth is watering for this beast

definately buying it

i already have 2 4000 mah batteries (one was a replacment that has good battery, but i feel it wasnt as much as advertised), now im strongly considering buying this animal, boy how i love removable battery covers
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens
    Thanked by:
    GSDer 

Default Re: 7000 Mah Samsung Galaxy s3 battery for $31

Pretty crazy. I'll hold off.. I keep my phone naked since I like the slim feel of the phone. Plus I am usually always in a place I can charge .

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Pretty crazy. I'll hold off.. I keep my phone naked since I like the slim feel of the phone. Plus I am usually always in a place I can charge .

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
    I personally prefer a bulky feeling phone, don't really care for weight as long as I have a great battery

I have no problem with my batteries, and I always have my portable charger on me, but still, I would much rather have a battery I only need to charge once every 3 days then once every 20 hours with heavy usage

Sent from my SPH-L710 running Liquid Smooth RC2 4.2.2
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens

7000mah?! My goodness
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by smooth4lyfe View Post
    7000mah?! My goodness
    I knew they came that size for the note 2,but just found out today that they come that big for the galaxy s3 as well

I have to say...this is has got my attention. Tempted...very tempted
    Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 Pebble Blue & Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

I'm using it.
    Galaxy S3 w/ Hyperion 4200mah and Seidio battery cover & ZeroLemon 7000mah
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by vietalogy View Post
    I'm using it.
    Really? How come u didn't tell about about this before, would have bought it myself sooner, lol

How is it? How long can u go without a charge with heavy usage?

Quote Originally Posted by Soundtrack to Chaos View Post
    Really? How come u didn't tell about about this before, would have bought it myself sooner, lol

How is it? How long can u go without a charge with heavy usage?

It's bulky and heavy but if you can look over that its great battery life. With heavy usage you can get over a days worth and some.

Better review of the battery
    Thanked by 2:
    Joaquim Rola1 likes this.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

It's bulky and heavy but if you can look over that its great battery life. With heavy usage you can get over a days worth and some.

Better review of the battery
    Great review, going to subscribe when I go on my computer, watched it using pvstar and don't think I can subscribe with it

Anyways, so your saying you don't actually need to charge it 12 hours at all? From the start, you can just charge for the 4 hours or whatever it takes, then just go through your normal full cycles and you will get the full use of it?

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2 #AOKP-Till-I-Die

Great review, going to subscribe when I go on my computer, watched it using pvstar and don't think I can subscribe with it

Anyways, so your saying you don't actually need to charge it 12 hours at all? From the start, you can just charge for the 4 hours or whatever it takes, then just go through your normal full cycles and you will get the full use of it?

Some users got almost 4 days and 10 hours screen time. There's a big thread on xda about this battety.

Sent via Tapatalk
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Some users got almost 4 days and 10 hours screen time. There's a big thread on xda about this battety.

Sent via Tapatalk
    Thanks, going to save this to read in the morning

In the video, when he takes the TPU case off, it really gives you a sense for the size of the thing - massive indeed.
    Unfortunately, it won't fit in my:
    - holster
    - bedside dock
    - car dock
    So it's a non starter for me. Guess I'll have to stick with my 10,000 mAH external battery pack.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

I'm getting six months out of my extended battery... I've hired four porters to follow me around with it.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Unless I'm going camping, and literally have no access to power, I can't image why I'd NEED 4 days of screen time. Most of us can recharge at night, if not during the day. To each his (or her) own, but I'd never put up with that kind of bulk and weight for something I really don't need at all.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Unless I'm going camping, and literally have no access to power, I can't image why I'd NEED 4 days of screen time. Most of us can recharge at night, if not during the day. To each his (or her) own, but I'd never put up with that kind of bulk and weight for something I really don't need at all.
    i like my devices to have some weight to them, so i always like heavy cases or batteries to make them feel like im not holding a piece of paper in my hands

its nice to go a few days without a charge, as a heavy user, i make it anywhere from 18-24 hours without having to charge, and thats with a 4000+ mah battery ,no gps, and mostyly wifi and maybe about 3-5 hours of 3/4g

if i can have a battery thats bigger, and i can go through a day and a half without having to connect my phone to an outlet or a portable charger, its a big help. devices should come with large batteries standard imo, the screens are getting bigger, every battery should atleast be able to last 24 hours with heavy usage

As I said, to each his own, but I don't see the problem with just plugging every night, rather than every day and a half.

As far as standard, I disagree. It might be nice if they shipped two versions, one "standard" and one "extended," but I wouldn't buy a phone that was twice the thickness of what I have now.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    As I said, to each his own, but I don't see the problem with just plugging every night, rather than every day and a half.

As far as standard, I disagree. It might be nice if they shipped two versions, one "standard" and one "extended," but I wouldn't buy a phone that was twice the thickness of what I have now.
    Lol, I would. If they found a way to attach a 7000 or 8000mah battery, im taking it

19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

Just bought mine and a screen protector for my Nexus

That battery seems to give good screen time usage, but this phone looks it's much thicker than just 1" due to the bulky battery and casing. Maybe 1.125-1.25". I like having some bulk on my phone also but more than double the thickness of the S3 and then having little choices for cases is a no for me. I can imagine the extra weight being put onto the phone in different ways depending on what you're doing with it. Any battery manufacturer can create a 10000+ mah battery for a phone. It's just they have to find a way to make it look reasonable and keep costs acceptable.
    BEACH BUM

Global Posts
    1,947 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock : Rooted, Unlocked

I was interested until I viewed the video and saw that there is no "Back Cover", essentially the battery cover is the neoprene case. I am anal when it comes to my phone and dust. This would seem to be problematic since it would leave too many nooks and crannies for dust to get into the internals......................As it is, I do not even put my phone in my pockets for this reason.

ROM
    Intergalactic 2.4

Ordered.

Sent from my rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 i747 running cm10.1 m1
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Babalu View Post
    I was interested until I viewed the video and saw that there is no "Back Cover", essentially the battery cover is the neoprene case. I am anal when it comes to my phone and dust. This would seem to be problematic since it would leave too many nooks and crannies for dust to get into the internals......................As it is, I do not even put my phone in my pockets for this reason.
    Where do you put it? Mine is always either in my right coat pocket or my front pants pocket

BEACH BUM

Global Posts
    1,947 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock : Rooted, Unlocked

Where do you put it? Mine is always either in my right coat pocket or my front pants pocket
    It's never been in my pockets. In the car it is on my lap or on the seat. At home on a table or desk. When walking around............. in my hand.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Babalu View Post
    It's never been in my pockets. In the car it is on my lap or on the seat. At home on a table or desk. When walking around............. in my hand.
    Oh ok. The only thing I keep in my had is my ipod, everything else is in pockets, lol

geekymcfly likes this.
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast