- 2 Posts
Schedule Notifications to be On or Off
I have been looking for a way to schedule notifications (text and email) to be on or off automatically. I really don't want my phone "dinging" with a new email from some tech subscription at 3AM. And, I do not want to mute the phone in case I get any phone calls. A phone call at 3AM is usually important. Is there a phone setting or an app available to easily schedule notifications to be on or off during certain hours?
- 03-21-2013, 08:34 AM #2
Re: Schedule Notifications to be On or Off
If you're not on Verizon, check out Blocking Mode in settings. It will let you disable notifications, but still allow calls, during certain hours. You can even limit the calls that come through to a specific list of callers. Unfortunately, Verizon has disabled this feature for some unknown reason.
Another option is a profile program, like Setting Profiles or Llama. I'm pretty happy with SP, but it seems to be unsupported these days. Lots of people seem to like Llama.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By crspyjohn in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2011, 08:24 AM
- By wezra in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2010, 02:11 PM
- By anicholas7 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 24Last Post: 08-16-2010, 10:13 AM
- By herbmmm in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2010, 01:45 PM
- By jiholl in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2010, 06:16 AM