- 85 Posts
unthread gmail... is it possible?
I email a lot on my phone and from one person it threads well then to go back find a certain one in the thread and forward to someone else is a pain to find and I'm always scared I forwarded the wrong one in the string.... then because it's the same people the forwarded one end up in the string too..
How can I unthread it and just have all single emails?
please help there had to be a way to do it on my phone. I went into gmail on the computer and food it but it doesn't seem to make a difference on my phone.
- 03-21-2013, 01:46 PM #2
- 4,172 Posts
Re: unthread gmail... is it possible?
Well, it's relatively straightforward to see the various threads but whenever you send an earlier thread it includes all of the previous content - I'm not sure (in the Gmail app on the phone) how you'd go about isolating just that instance - sorry.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By droidwindows in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2012, 01:58 AM
- By richcracker in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2011, 04:02 PM
- By zeitgeaust in forum VerizonReplies: 15Last Post: 10-12-2010, 11:00 AM
- By McNooberson in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 36Last Post: 12-08-2009, 04:59 PM
- By ShiftNo in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2009, 02:22 PM