- 4 Posts
Transferring Picture Properly
So I have a load of pictures on my mac that have been sorted into their proper folders. When I hook up my S3 to Kies and sync the pictures, the pictures don't sort themselves into their proper folders on my phone. The pictures show up in one giant folder. Does anyone know how to help? Help would be greatly appreciated
- 03-21-2013, 06:12 PM #2
- 1,030 Posts
Re: Transferring Picture Properly
If you want them in their individual folders on the phone, I'd recommend deleting them all from the phone and starting over.
Instead of the Kies software, use Kies Air on the phone and a web browser on the Mac to transfer the pictures - then you can copy the folders directly.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- 03-22-2013, 02:50 PM #3
- By Canephins in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 27Last Post: 02-16-2013, 04:22 PM
- By panitsos in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 29Last Post: 04-15-2012, 07:42 PM
- By benjispop in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2012, 06:19 PM
- By lsufronier in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 07-27-2011, 01:10 PM
- By SterlingVT in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2010, 08:20 PM