SIII won't recieve calls

John Davis1

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
My daughter has a iPhone 5 and calls from it to me are not recieved - they go straight to messages "missed calls". I have not checked "blocking".
The missed call only displays a number, and when I miss other calls, the user photo and ID are displayed.
Any ideas - I am running 4.1.2

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Are you getting calls from other people without any problems? Are you both on the same carrier? I'd try to get other people with an iPhone (surely your daughter has some friends with iPhones :) ).

Assuming other calls come through, this sounds like a carrier issue more than a device issue.

Hamp

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Call your carrier and ask to have your device re-registered over the network. Call from a different phone though as you will have to turn your cellphone off for the re-registration.

John Davis1

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Seems that the SIII has blocking on individual lists - I must have blocked her phone from my 'favorites', as she was not blocked from the phone dialer app.
Live and learn I suppose.

Corey Sheldon

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Did you ever have skype or google voice on your s3 that sounds like the global settings you can have for them but never cleared itself

Sent from my LG-P769

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon