03-26-2013 01:04 PM
- I installed the AOKP ROM but my phone gets so dam hot when I play Gamez it worries me so I wanna switch to another one.how do I do it? Do I just install another like if I had regular ROM or do I need to go back to factory ROM then install new custom one?
Plus not sure my recovery back up worked when I did install AOKP......am I in trouble?
Also titanium backup shows installed but I can not find it.I did a back up after purchasing it,is that one good?
Lots of questions sorry but appreciate all the help I can get.03-26-2013 09:52 AM
- 1. The phone generally doesn't get warm unless you're taxing its capabilities, but perhaps this game is doing just that. You could try turning off WiFi, Mobile Data & GPS, and turn screen brightness down. You don't mention if you're running that AOKP ROM with any overclocked kernel settings - if so, that would contribute to your problem.
2. If you want to switch to a different ROM, just load it like you normally would - you don't have to go back to the stock ROM first. You should make a Nandroid backup first (using ClockworkMod, or TWRP, or your tool of preference) just in case you want to switch back to what you were running.
3. If your recovery backup of stock didn't work - oh well, it just means that you'll have to spend more time returning to stock if you ever decide to do that.
4. If you purchased Titanium Backup then that item is stored in the Google Play Store, so you can always reinstall it if you need to, no matter what ROM you're on. If you installed it on your current ROM it should be listed in the Apps list - perhaps you hid it by accident? Scroll all the way to the bottom of the apps list to look for it.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 203-26-2013 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD