- 7 Posts
Screen not displaying anything.
I recently dropped my phone, it didn't crack the screen so I thought I was in the clear. However, when I went to turn it on the screen didn't turn on. I still can hear my ringtone, the notification light still works and I can even answer calls and unlock it, but the screen is just black. Has anyone had this issue? Any fixes? Thanks for any help!
- 04-01-2013, 06:11 PM #2
Re: Screen not displaying anything.
Unfortunately, your phone likely needs a hardware repair. It could be a simple as a connector that got knocked loose, or it could be as bad as a damaged screen that will need to be replaced.
On the off chance it's not hardware, pull the battery, wait for 10 minutes, and then try again.
- By jg16 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 12Last Post: 08-02-2012, 10:11 AM
- By rokstarr in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2012, 02:59 PM
- By melog69 in forum Google TVReplies: 6Last Post: 08-23-2011, 09:27 PM
- By Sinamn2224 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2011, 10:35 AM
- By klittle81 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2010, 03:51 PM