- 7 Posts
Screen not displaying anything.
I recently dropped my phone, it didn't crack the screen so I thought I was in the clear. However, when I went to turn it on the screen didn't turn on. I still can hear my ringtone, the notification light still works and I can even answer calls and unlock it, but the screen is just black. Has anyone had this issue? Any fixes? Thanks for any help!
- 04-01-2013, 07:11 PM #2
Re: Screen not displaying anything.
Unfortunately, your phone likely needs a hardware repair. It could be a simple as a connector that got knocked loose, or it could be as bad as a damaged screen that will need to be replaced.
On the off chance it's not hardware, pull the battery, wait for 10 minutes, and then try again.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By jg16 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 12Last Post: 08-02-2012, 11:11 AM
- By rokstarr in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2012, 03:59 PM
- By melog69 in forum Google TVReplies: 6Last Post: 08-23-2011, 10:27 PM
- By sinman2224 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2011, 11:35 AM
- By klittle81 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2010, 04:51 PM