1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default internet wont work on samsung s3 unless its connected to the wifi at home

Hey ive been into vodafone numerous times because my internet on my samsung s3 wont work, the only way it will work is if i connect it to my home hub at home, ive been into vodafone and they said its because of the area im in, i really want to get rid of this phone and get a phone that will work in my area, how can i get out of my contract?

Default Re: internet wont work on samsung s3 unless its connected to the wifi at home

Have you asked Vodaphone? If you explain you need internet access and they can't provide it, maybe they'll let you out.

But since this is a carrier issue, and has nothing to do with your phone, you're really asking in the wrong place. Try the Vodaphone forum: http://forums.androidcentral.com/vodafone/
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3