- 2 Posts
internet wont work on samsung s3 unless its connected to the wifi at home
Hey ive been into vodafone numerous times because my internet on my samsung s3 wont work, the only way it will work is if i connect it to my home hub at home, ive been into vodafone and they said its because of the area im in, i really want to get rid of this phone and get a phone that will work in my area, how can i get out of my contract?
- 04-06-2013, 11:06 AM #2
Re: internet wont work on samsung s3 unless its connected to the wifi at home
Have you asked Vodaphone? If you explain you need internet access and they can't provide it, maybe they'll let you out.
But since this is a carrier issue, and has nothing to do with your phone, you're really asking in the wrong place. Try the Vodaphone forum: http://forums.androidcentral.com/vodafone/
- By Catalin Enache in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2015, 04:52 PM
- By Becciboo81 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2013, 06:24 PM
- By Patricia Rebonato in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2012, 02:02 PM
- By tsailun in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2012, 12:25 AM
- By tsailun in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2012, 08:52 PM