- 128 Posts
Facebook Messenger notifications now always appearing?
Sometimes when people send me facebook messages while I am running Facebook Messenger, I don't always get the notifications. This happens when I both have Chats Heads turned on or off.
With watchdog checking CPU cycles actively, I can see that facebook suddely spikes up in CPU usage when I have someone send me a FB message, but I jsut don't get notifications. They're not pushed to me, I have to actively open up the app and refresh it. Other times, it works perfectly.
Anyone else having this problem?
- 04-13-2013, 01:00 AM #2
- 04-13-2013, 04:56 PM #3
- 191 Posts
Re: Facebook Messenger notifications now always appearing?
Don't mean to hijack this thread but I didn't think I should start a new since this was here. I use Nova and just started using messenger for chat heads. I love it but noticed they don't show up if I have the status bar hidden. I can't find a way around this. Could this be way yours aren't showing up also?
- By biggins82786 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 32Last Post: 07-30-2013, 10:17 AM
- By worldsoutro in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2012, 01:46 AM
- By denzillion in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2011, 03:08 PM
- By Sef in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2010, 08:17 PM
- By Rudolphe in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2010, 09:14 PM