- 129 Posts
Facebook Messenger notifications now always appearing?
Sometimes when people send me facebook messages while I am running Facebook Messenger, I don't always get the notifications. This happens when I both have Chats Heads turned on or off.
With watchdog checking CPU cycles actively, I can see that facebook suddely spikes up in CPU usage when I have someone send me a FB message, but I jsut don't get notifications. They're not pushed to me, I have to actively open up the app and refresh it. Other times, it works perfectly.
Anyone else having this problem?
- 04-13-2013, 02:00 AM #2
- 04-13-2013, 05:56 PM #3
- 220 Posts
Re: Facebook Messenger notifications now always appearing?
Don't mean to hijack this thread but I didn't think I should start a new since this was here. I use Nova and just started using messenger for chat heads. I love it but noticed they don't show up if I have the status bar hidden. I can't find a way around this. Could this be way yours aren't showing up also?
- By biggins82786 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 42Last Post: Yesterday, 03:43 AM
- By worldsoutro in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2012, 02:46 AM
- By denzillion in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2011, 04:08 PM
- By smarshall in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2010, 09:17 PM
- By Rudolphe in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2010, 10:14 PM