Quick question :can you buy the Oem charger?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I lost mine and checked amazon and I can't seem to find the charger that comes with the device, does anyone know where I could purchase it, thanks
Sent from my SPH-L710 running Liquid Smooth RC2 4.2.2 stable

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I personally have bought quite a few chargers and OEM cables off Amazon. For as little as under $5.00 for cable and wall adapter piece and they are the same as what you get in the box...

I've rooted with them, Odin recognizes them, transfer files, etc..

Just search "Samsung Galaxy S3 chargers" and grab one :)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I personally have bought quite a few chargers and OEM cables off Amazon. For as little as under $5.00 for cable and wall adapter piece and they are the same as what you get in the box...

I've rooted with them, Odin recognizes them, transfer files, etc..

Just search "Samsung Galaxy S3 chargers" and grab one :)

Could you please link me to one, thanks. I cant seem to find it for some reason

Sent from my SPH-L710 running Liquid Smooth RC2 4.2.2 stable

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Most of the so-called "OEM" cables and charges sold by Amazon vendors are not OEM, they're OEM copies. I've bought a number of these, and some seem to be fine, some are junk. If it's really cheap, it's not OEM. But why do you care about OEM? All USB chargers put out 5 volts. Get one that puts out at least 800 ma and it will work just as well as the OEM one.

If you really want an OEM Samsung charger, though, let me know. Mine has barely been used. Mostly I use a couple that came from prior phones. I'm sure we can come to a reasonable agreement on price.

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Any charger will work, just the cable that might not for data.
Any box store has them. I bought a Rayovac that came with a wall wart and auto charger.
I think it was $10 @ BestBuy.
You could also get an Anker external battery with all the cables, plugs, etc.
I bought this one.
Amazon.com: Anker? Astro 5600mAh High Capacity Portable Power Bank Backup External Battery Charger with built-in Flashlight for Apple: iPad mini, iPhone 5 (Lightning Cable not Provided) / iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod; Most Android Phones: Samsung Galaxy S

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
never hurts to have a spare laying around ;)

I have 5 phones in my house and we have probably 8+ chargers and extra cords

+1 I've got multiple chargers at home, one at work, one that lives in my briefcase, one in my car..... I've kept every micro USB charger from every prior phone. They're all perfectly compatible.