Samsung galaxy s3 how to reverce rooted phone

Mark Nzoe

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
hi i brought my samsung galaxy s3 second hand it was rooted n now i cant get a signal on it ihave done a hard reboot n factory resets n keis i need help please :'(

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
hi i brought my samsung galaxy s3 second hand it was rooted n now i cant get a signal on it ihave done a hard reboot n factory resets n keis i need help please :'(

Root should have absolutely no affect on your service. All root does is allow you to access certain function of your device that was previously blocked like overclocking your CPU. Root has nothing to do with service and even if you did a restore to factory default, this should break root. Another option is who ever you bought it from flash a stockish looking ROM on the phone and that is causing an issue.

What does the service say? Does it not get any signal or does it not recognize your SIM card?

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm thinking he's not only rooted, but that the previous owner flashed a ROM which might be the problem. Once we figure out what version of the phone he has, flashing a stock ROM would be my suggestion, too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair