Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: Viber problen on S3

I can't get my contacts sync since I reinstalled my Viber. Only few of them shows as a Viber user. I know more than 2 of my friends use Viber. How I can get them back?

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Digna Svans View Post
    I can't get my contacts sync since I reinstalled my Viber. Only few of them shows as a Viber user. I know more than 2 of my friends use Viber. How I can get them back?
    Hi,

The source of this issue could greatly vary. Please read this short page in our HelpDesk, outlining some possible workarounds that will help reboot synchronization of the contact list:
    A member of the Viber R&D Team (Viber app.)
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Hi,

We are excited and proud to announce that we have just released a major new update to our mobile application: Viber 4.0!

What's new in the new version?

- Choose from over 1,000 stickers in the brand new Sticker Market. The Sticker Market features endless possibilities for brightening up your conversations. Download themed sticker packages and enjoy the party!
    - Push-to-talk voice messaging. Send messages instantly with the new push-to-talk feature that streams your voice message as you record it.
    - (Android only) Supported tablet compatibility. Viber is now fully compatible with your tablet device(s). Enjoy quality conversations, wherever is most comfortable for you!
    - Group capacity increased to 100 members. Whether you want to share with your nearest and dearest or just send a message to a large group of people, Viber groups let you get in touch with even more people, all in one place.
    - Beautiful conversation backgrounds in the new background gallery. Choose elegant backgrounds to decorate your conversations from our new collection, designed by our very own Viber artists.
    - Forward messages to your groups. Sharing is caring. The popular feature for contacts is now also available for all groups!

As usual, we will be right here to receive your thoughts and feedback. If anyone encounters any problems or would like to share their experiences from our new update, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
    the Viber Team.
    Thanked by 2:
    GSDer likes this.

​ေန​ေကာင္​းလား

So my boyfriend and I just downloaded this app. He's overseas and has a Slovenia number and I'm from the US. I added him under my contacts, but it's still not registering that he has the app even though he does. Are we missing a step?

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyRiven View Post
    So my boyfriend and I just downloaded this app. He's overseas and has a Slovenia number and I'm from the US. I added him under my contacts, but it's still not registering that he has the app even though he does. Are we missing a step?
    Hi,
    The source of this issue could greatly vary. Please read this short page in our HelpDesk, outlining some possible workarounds that will help reboot synchronization of the contact list:

Hi
    viber activation code not received

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golu Singh View Post
    Hi
    viber activation code not received
    Please try removing Viber, wait 24 hours, reinstall and try again (make sure you try both the SMS and the automated call options). You may also try to register to Viber through a few different WiFi networks.

* If it still fails, please specify what country you're located in, and which cellular network you are subscribed to.

i cant get my activation code in my viber in s3, if someone can help me it will gonna be great..i have been tryed a lot but my activation code didnt come to my sms and either the phone call..Can someone send me an activation code pleasee

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArdiSopa View Post
    i cant get my activation code in my viber in s3, if someone can help me it will gonna be great..i have been tryed a lot but my activation code didnt come to my sms and either the phone call..Can someone send me an activation code pleasee

Please try removing Viber, wait 24 hours, reinstall and try again (make sure you try both the SMS and the automated call options). You may also try to register to Viber through a few different WiFi networks.

* If it still fails, please specify what country you're located in, and which cellular network you are subscribed to.

It's working. Thank you very mch
    Thanked by:
    Viber 

Hi Supportive pepole
    Hi Viber
    i have recent problem now with Viber
    i have moved from Galaxy S2 to S3
    and i did the installation but it's not syn the contact
    i connect to different Wi-fi not able to receive the activation code and when ask for call it takes my to a web page which is blocked in our countery UAE " United Arab Enirates "
    i have removed and delete all data but still have the problem
    i also remove the application from the S2
    but still have
    can u advice something

hope u read this message

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tagwar View Post
    Hi Supportive pepole
    Hi Viber
    i have recent problem now with Viber
    i have moved from Galaxy S2 to S3
    and i did the installation but it's not syn the contact
    i connect to different Wi-fi not able to receive the activation code and when ask for call it takes my to a web page which is blocked in our countery UAE " United Arab Enirates "
    i have removed and delete all data but still have the problem
    i also remove the application from the S2
    but still have
    can u advice something

hope u read this message
    Hi,

We are aware of the current disruption of service in your region. In order to access Viber during this time, please follow the link: (note that this solution is available for Android users only at the moment).

We regret that our services are being withheld and hope that they become available to you again soon. Please let us know if this was able to solve the issue.
    Thanked by 2:
    GSDertagwar 
    GSDer and tagwar like this.

thanks viber for the concern and the answer
    i will try this tonight and give you feedback and hope it will be working again

thanks again
    Thanked by:
    Viber 

Default Viber Available in S3 Mini?

Hi

Can any one confirm that Viber is available in Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini??

Thanks

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Default Re: Viber Available in S3 Mini?

Quote Originally Posted by white_mango View Post
    Hi

Can any one confirm that Viber is available in Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini??

Thanks
    Hi,

As long as your phone meets our system requirements, it should work fine.
    You can find the requirements here:

Hi
    I have been using viber from many days and did not see any kind of problem ever. Its a very good app but suddenly today i cannot make viber free calls. When m calling through viber its showing viber out call and cannot connect the call. I cannot send.invite to anyone. All my contacts are lost from the viber list and are showing in the viber out list. I dont want viber out and i want this problem to be resolved soon as i need viber urgently.
    Thanks and regards

- - - Updated - - -

Hi
    I have been using viber from many days and did not see any kind of problem ever. Its a very good app but suddenly today i cannot make viber free calls. When m calling through viber its showing viber out call and cannot connect the call. I cannot send.invite to anyone. All my contacts are lost from the viber list and are showing in the viber out list. I dont want viber out and i want this problem to be resolved soon as i need viber urgently.
    Thanks and regards

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonal28 View Post
    Hi
    Thanks and regards

- - - Updated - - -

Hi
    Thanks and regards
    Hi,

Also, it could be that the network you are connected to is blocking Viber's traffic.

1. First, please try using Viber when connecting to a few different WiFi networks (in order to pinpoint the source of the problem). What are the results?
    2. Also, please make sure the following ports are enabled ("forwarded") on your routers or firewalls:
    TCP: 5242 + 4244
    UDP: 5243 + 9785

(if you are not sure how to enable ports, you may contact your router manufacturer or your Internet Service Provider)

* If it still fails, please specify what country you're located in, and which cellular network you're subscribed to.

Hi all,

After mobile change (from SE Arc S to Samsung Galaxy S3 mini), Viber is not working properly.
    I can hear other party, but nobody cannot hear me. I have tried to deactivate account and reinstall app but it didn't help.
    Galaxy S3 mini is on Android 4.1.2.
    Normal (GSM and 3G) voice calls are working correctly, so microphone as a hardware is not supposed to be a problem.
    Anybody has a clue what could be the problem? Please help.

Thanks!!!

Hi,

There was a problem on device. After changing mobile phone in store with new one, everything is working properly.

Default Re: Viber problem on S3

Heyy,

My viber account is acting weird. I cant view some of my viber contacts as viber users so it doesn't let me cal them using viber, but using viber out only. So I tried reinstalling it, and all my messages are gone, and so are my contacts. I am getting messages from my viber contact, but it won't let me call them using viber.

Pleasee helpp

Dear Team,
    i installed viber on my galaxy s3. After that, my out speaker is not working for regular voice call. I uninstalled fiber and then working. Please rectify this issue
    thnask

Default Re: Viber problen on Galaxy S3

No sms code

Being quite new to Viber, I deactivated and activated 2 times and now I can not activate the viber again. A friend said, I can NOT play with viber like that and of course, I hit my head on the wall. I have been trying to get activation code quite often since 2 days and again the same fellow said, I can not try like that far too often, else I will have to wait 24 hrs for VIber to allow me activation.
    FYI, when I intermittently tried the code, the code did come a few times by sms but it said Invalid Code.
    I am now eagerly waiting the 24 hrs to go and have even uninstalled viber so that I do not accidentally fiddle it.
    My question is, is the 24 hrs waiting time FROM the last time you tried to get access code OR from the last time you tried the first code after last deactivation.
    Because I have used viber on my Samsung S3 already, I guess this is not a technical issue with the phone. If yes, please advice me on that too.
    Any help will be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Viber View Post
    Hi,

This is a member of the Viber R&D Team!
    We're here to assist.

You may disable this option on the settings menu, it's called: "Free reply with Viber". Please check: for more details.

Please feel free to let us know your thoughts, questions and comments, we'd be happy to assist.
    Thanks,
    Viber

I have used viber before, then my number gone i register new today then uninstall , then install the new version of viber , but why i cant contact my mom, it said viber out
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast