Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: Viber problen on S3

why viber is not working in my country (Gambia)

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laii Juwara View Post
    why viber is not working in my country (Gambia)
    What device do you have?

It seems that the features of the Viber application have been blocked by your service provider or by your country. We will continue to investigate the issue and inform of any updates on the Viber support website.

We hope that this issue is resolved in your region and that you are able to use Viber in the near future.

Note that all countries and service providers maintain the right to allow or block network connections.

Post Re: Viber problen on Galaxy S3

ello
    I followed a link if with the support team without the benefit of the problem is still as it is
    This account I'd very
    And will give you all the data
    Country Palestine
    Type used by Mobile - Samsung S 2
    Date of beginning of the problem - 05/02/2014
    Message that appears to me always - "Error"
    I am in need of help has been very tired and I try to send a team to support
    I hope that one can help me

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

Default Re: Viber problen on Galaxy S3

Hi,

It looks like you are trying to activate Viber for Desktop but you do not have Viber installed on your phone. Viber for Desktop requires that you have Viber on your phone. Please install Viber on your phone before trying again.

How do I disable replies to text messages on an S5... ill send a text message normally and get a reply on viber.

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

@Truble: To disable this feature, please do the following:
    1. Go to Viber
    2. Select the More Options menu
    3. Choose Settings
    4. Hit Calls and Messages
    5. Uncheck the box next to Free reply with Viber

My viber has recently unsynced my contacts in my phone and my contacts in viber... my contacts in viber are now showing their number as opposed to their name... would greatly appreciate and assistance

Default Viber problem on Galaxy S3

Hi, in my wife's phone, I can install viber partially. When I provide her number, then it acts weird and can't do anything and ultimately can't install Viber fully. What can I do? I will appreciate your fast response.

Default Re: Viber problen on Galaxy note 3 the problem

only one ringing then stop

why my picture got deleted even tho my picture is still there T_T it says file not found but I didn't delete it.. viber just stop responding then suddenly every background disappeared even my pic in contact disappeared wtf happen please freaking help me with this

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Coolotz View Post
    why my picture got deleted even tho my picture is still there T_T it says file not found but I didn't delete it.. viber just stop responding then suddenly every background disappeared even my pic in contact disappeared wtf happen please freaking help me with this

When I am sending msgs via viber, the error appears: "The system could not identify your location.Your message was sent without location."
    I have compare location settings with other S3 mini phone and they are the same, but few days ago I have deleted some apps(!!!)and I think that cause the mentioned problem.If the arrow (in typing field) is colored, mentioned error appeared, but if arrow is grey no error msg. Also I can not update the weather...etc
    Thanks in advance for helping me.

Hi!
    My friend is using Viber for Android for a while ago.
    If I enter on viber and check if he is online, mostly I find something like "last seen X minutes ago" but what is interesting is that after I see "last seen 10 minutes ago" it automatically changes in " last seen 1 minute ago". And this is reapating every 10 minutes and I found it kind of odd. What does this mean? That he has his internet connection on always, because even in the morning he has the same status that changes from 10 to 10 minutes ? I have to mention that there are periods when his status on viber is "last seen 1:20 pm " for example, and it doesn't change from 10 to10 minutes like it mostly does. Thank you for your time!

Hi!
    My friend is using viber for android for a while ago.
    When I enter on viber and check if he is online, his status is mostly like "last seen X minutes ago." . What is interesting is that mostly in the day his status changes from 10 to 10 minutes, from "last seen 10 minutes ago" changes automatically to "last seen 1 minute ago". What does this mean? That he has his internet connection on always? because even at night his status changes from 10 to 10 minutes, it's like he is never sleeping or something. Altough, I must mention that there are periods in the day when his status is "last seen 1:03 pm" for example, and it doesn't change so quickly from 10 to 10 minutes, it changes after one or a couple of hours. I find it very odd that he has periods when he doesn't enter for couple of hours, like a normal person, but then, mostly his status changes from 10 to 10 minutes exactly.

I have a Samung Galaxy S3 and I have installed Viber. I was wondering I can remove viber from some of my contacts that don't have Viber. its driving me crazy. Because as a result when this person tries to phone me I can pick-up and talk to her, and in the car with Bluetooth its a real mess and upsetting. Hope some can help me. Best regards Gianluigi

For some reason when people from overseas call me from their home phone the call comes through on my viber. why is this?
    how do I disable this?
    The call should come through like a normal call why do I receive this via viber for?

Quote Originally Posted by stole93 View Post
    I have a problem that realy pisses me off, when i am sending regular sms messages to some of my contacts it doesnt come as regular sms but as a viber message...i use viber just to call couple of mu frends who live in other country but i dont need it for local numbers...please help me it is realy annoying i dont want to use viber for regular messaging
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234