- 7 Posts
What triggers Samsung's default dock app?
Does anyone know what triggers Samsung's default dock app for driving? I've read that connecting a micro USB (with a 619k resistor between pins 4 and 5) will automatically activate it, but that doesn't work on my Galaxy Note II.
Please let me know if you have any answers. Thanks!
- 04-23-2013, 02:10 PM #2
- 04-23-2013, 07:26 PM #3PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 04-24-2013, 06:14 AM #4Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
- 7 Posts
Re: What triggers Samsung's default dock app?
The micro USB (with a 619k resistor between pins 4 and 5) triggered dock mode for my S3, but it didn't work on a Note II. I've seen videos of it working for the Note II, and certain car mounts claim they work as well. It also didn't work on a Motorola Razr Maxx HD or Droid Razr. Am I missing something here?
- 04-24-2013, 10:40 AM #6
- By JRRinNC in forum Epic 4G AccessoriesReplies: 12Last Post: 08-29-2013, 06:36 AM
- By jopela in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 04-29-2013, 08:03 AM
- By fluidj in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 06-13-2011, 06:33 PM
- By Down Goes Frazier in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 3Last Post: 02-05-2011, 02:14 PM
- By tgaastra in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 14Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:12 AM