Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
Like Tree18Likes

Default Re: my play store was stoped working..

Thank you. It worked. I didn't even know my phone scrolled that way. Thanks again!

Default Re: my play store was stoped working..

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyKelly029 View Post
    Thank you. It worked. I didn't even know my phone scrolled that way. Thanks again!
    Glad it worked. :-)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: my play store has stopped working..

Thanks men!!!! Big help. Im almost dead.

I tried most suggestion, EXCEPT factory reset (that scares me too much)

But simply removing my gmail account and adding it again fixed everything instantly!!!
    Huzzah!!! I even avoided a headache with this one

(*Settings
    *scroll down to Accounts
    *tap Google
    *long tap gmail
    *remove account
    *add account! )

I took the advice of someone named..lauranari..they said go into Application manager---tap the top right screen(its a little box that looks like 3 lines and below it says "reset app preferences". And surprise it did bring back my play store. I'm now trying to install. My Talking Tom just to test it and so far it still hasn't downloaded yet..I'm still trying but hey first thing first it did bring back the play store app and I am actually in the play store now at least. When I install a app Ill be sure to let you all know.
    "THNX LAURANARI". Its a start.

Your advice is the best and very helpful!
    Thank you!!!

Hi I have a galaxy note 1 and i couldnt open my playstore tried everything you have suggested. reset app download enable google framework cleared etc... but it still did not work. please help. the error msg i got is can't establish a reliable connection to server. this could be a temporary problem or your android device may not be provisioned for data services.

I am connected to the internet. my wifi connection works perfectly fine. Please help. Many thanks!

then what?

Hi,please if someone can help....
    I by 1 week ago a tablet and download all perfect,but the google play store doesn't open at all. I just trying to open the play store and tells me that the app can open.
    I uninstall all the apps like it was at the beginning but its all the same. Notice that all the other apps working well without problem.
    What i cane do.
    P.S i go to apps-download manager and enable it,but nothing change and clear the cache too...........nothing.
    Please help.

Thank you so much, MamaVescha! My Play store hadn't worked for months. I'd tried a lot of things mentioned in the forum and had pretty much given up. I can't believe it's WORKING!! Thanks again!

Okay I have - Samsung S5830i Galaxy Ace

My google play stopped working - AND I F******* TRIED EVERYTHING - Deleted my google account and added it back . Cleared Google play Catche and even data . I Reseted my phone multiple times
    My phone has andrioid 2.3.6 - AND I CANT UPDATE IT dunno why . ITS ROOTED couse i could not even reinstall it last time it fu**ed up . I cant even reset app preferences and cant find where to enlable downloads . And i even restored factory setting even that didnt help still the same problem i click download it showes like its downloading but nothing happens i cant download new apps and even update the old ones . SO IS THERE A WAY how to fix this problem any other solution i didnt try or should I just toss this ******* piece of **** phone off the window and buy a new one .. And Yes im fricking furious ..
    BTW when i reseted the factory setting my google play didnt even update it just opened and crashed . I had to mannualy download Latest Google Play Store 4.6.16 / 4.6.17 . APK load it to my phone via usb cable and install it than it worked but still cant download apps .

Red face Re: my play store has stopped working..

Thanks so much to someone name MamaVerschaWashere its working again
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678