Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
Like Tree20Likes

Default Re: my play store was stoped working..

when I installs apps on play store.i can see " downloading" ...but didnt downloading..I already did clear cache..clear data like this....but still not working ....what can I do .....plzzzzzzzzz help meeeee

Default Re: my play store has stopped working..

Hey guys, a short while ago my Play Store stopped working. I also found out that Gmail and Messenger(Facebook) have stopped working. Whenever I press on these apps they open, flicker, and then close. I was wondering if you all could help me solve this problem. Thanks

Hi my play store has stopped working you see every time I get on my play store it keeps saying no connection and I be having strong connections please fix it.
    Tameisha Fenton likes this.

Hello and welcome to the forums!
    Quote Originally Posted by ggggcaptain View Post
    Whenever I press on these apps they open, flicker, and then close.
    Is it safe to say that you've already tried rebooting the phone?
    And that you have a reliable data connection (either Wi-Fi or Mobile data)?
    You could try clearing the cache and data for each of those applications (in the Application manager).

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome to the forums!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquanna Nelson View Post
    every time I get on my play store it keeps saying no connection and I be having strong connections please fix it.
    And you've verified that other apps can access the Internet?
    Have you tried rebooting the phone?

There are a couple hundred posts prior to yours, and many of them offer suggestions on how to solve this problem. Have you tried any of those suggestions? We hate to recreate the wheel every time someone reports the same problem.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Sorry Im not replying to answer this post. I want to ask a question about my playstore too on my galaxy s3.
    I just got a replacement phone then activated it about 30 minutes ago and the internet works but not the playstore app. It says no connection every time. Can someone on here help me out with this? I don't know what other information to give out. Thank you so much.

hey sorry but I thought I rebooted my phone and did tried to do what people said on here to do. I cleared the cache on the application manager. I only had one thing showing - Samsung apps.
    Everything else on my new replacement phone seems to work fine except my backup assistant because it wants me to download Verizon cloud and I cant do that because the playstore wont connect

Unhappy Re: my play store has stopped working..

i tried the clear Cache and its still not working, it keeps coming up no connection and when i press retry it comes up again how do i get it working again.

Please and Thank you
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789