Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
Like Tree22Likes

Default Re: my play store was stoped working..

when I installs apps on play store.i can see " downloading" ...but didnt downloading..I already did clear cache..clear data like this....but still not working ....what can I do .....plzzzzzzzzz help meeeee

Default Re: my play store has stopped working..

Hey guys, a short while ago my Play Store stopped working. I also found out that Gmail and Messenger(Facebook) have stopped working. Whenever I press on these apps they open, flicker, and then close. I was wondering if you all could help me solve this problem. Thanks

Hi my play store has stopped working you see every time I get on my play store it keeps saying no connection and I be having strong connections please fix it.
    Tameisha Fenton likes this.

Hello and welcome to the forums!
    Quote Originally Posted by ggggcaptain View Post
    Whenever I press on these apps they open, flicker, and then close.
    Is it safe to say that you've already tried rebooting the phone?
    And that you have a reliable data connection (either Wi-Fi or Mobile data)?
    You could try clearing the cache and data for each of those applications (in the Application manager).

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome to the forums!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquanna Nelson View Post
    every time I get on my play store it keeps saying no connection and I be having strong connections please fix it.
    And you've verified that other apps can access the Internet?
    Have you tried rebooting the phone?

There are a couple hundred posts prior to yours, and many of them offer suggestions on how to solve this problem. Have you tried any of those suggestions? We hate to recreate the wheel every time someone reports the same problem.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Sorry Im not replying to answer this post. I want to ask a question about my playstore too on my galaxy s3.
    I just got a replacement phone then activated it about 30 minutes ago and the internet works but not the playstore app. It says no connection every time. Can someone on here help me out with this? I don't know what other information to give out. Thank you so much.

hey sorry but I thought I rebooted my phone and did tried to do what people said on here to do. I cleared the cache on the application manager. I only had one thing showing - Samsung apps.
    Everything else on my new replacement phone seems to work fine except my backup assistant because it wants me to download Verizon cloud and I cant do that because the playstore wont connect

Unhappy Re: my play store has stopped working..

i tried the clear Cache and its still not working, it keeps coming up no connection and when i press retry it comes up again how do i get it working again.

Please and Thank you

I purchased an A5 today. Installed a few apps and now the play store will not work. Have done everything mentioned above including a reset. Nothing works.....And all apps downloaded earlier have disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by thepervster View Post
    don't factory restore it...try going to your application manager, then scroll to the right to all apps,go to the very bottom and see if downloads is at the bottom. if it is enable it and see if that helps

I have followed your instruction but didnt work?? Still the google play store not responding and has stop.

Hey my phone is galaxy 3 and my play store said redeem you code please help me and problem2 is my instagram open and close fast and said couldn't refresh please please help me

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Le1 View Post
    I'm having the same problem with the playstore and my chrome . I'm unable to download on chrome and my play store just crashes. I'm currently running jellybean 4.2.2 on nexus 4 . I've done all the steps still no luck . PLEASE HELP ME
    i know how first off your phone that press the home button and volume up button and on off button. then you will go to revorved mode at last go to wipe date and you are done. more thing in my youtube channel like how to root my youtube name is tsai russel

i tryed it i have prfect connection and it says"check your connection and try again"

Quote Originally Posted by itzel01234 View Post
    Its still not working I don't know what I did ?I really need help PLEASE help meee ! D:
    Ihave an android 4.0 I thiink ?

Quote Originally Posted by AmorBavian View Post
    For me nothing has worked. Have tried all of the above plus a few more things. I am suspecting that the problem appeared after the store got the new look - which to me is not an improvement anyway...

Galaxy S3 with all the newest updates...
    DO NOT RESET YOUR PHONE!!!!!
    Nothing I tried (listed above, resetting cache,data,etc.) HOWEVER WHAT DID WORK WAS THE ADVICE TO....GO UNDER APPLICATION (APPS), SCROLL TO RIGHT TO ALL, PRESS MENU (THE 3LINES ON RIGHT BOTTOM OF YOUR PHONE) & HIT RESET APP PREFERENCES!!! THANK THE LORD THIS WORKED, STRAIGHT TALK HASN'T GOT A CLUE...AS USUAL & I WAS READY TO GIVE UP! SO THANK U TO THE 1 WITH THIS ADVICE! ITS THE ONLY THING THAT WORKED AFTER WEEKS OF FRUSTRATION!!!

I ve galaxy s2 nd my playstore is not working , I cant download any app it shows downloading but downloading doesnt start, ive tried everything even I reset my phone n lost every data of my phone but its not working, I desperately need your help !!

Exclamation Re: my play store has stopped working..

I use every thing force stop, clear cache, Reset App Preference, etc... except setting restore but nothing work so help me.

I have tried all of these and its not working. It popped up for a split second with the screen completely blank it flashes then goes back to home page. Why is it doing this!?! PLEASE HELP!

What do you mean by scroll to right to all?

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    A factory reset should be a last resort, John, not a first step. Spiral and Perv are on the right track.

In Settings / Application manager, scroll all the way to the right, then scroll down until you find downloads. If it is marked as disabled, tap that row, tap the enable button, exit and try the Play store again.

If it's not disabled, or you did the above and it still won't work. scroll down to Google Play store, tap that row, and tap the Clear cache button, then the Force stop button. Exit, and try the play store again. If it still doesn't work, repeat but tap Clear data, then Force stop.

If none of the above works, let us know and we'll try something else.

Still cant get google open after all that.

This one worked for me! Thanks!

Default Re: my play store has stopped working... Because no internet connection

My galaxy 4 cannot open play store. It opens a screen when I click on play store where I see Redeem, Settings, Help & Feedback, About Google. Then it says no internet connection even I can open my email or others which require Internet.

Please help
    Thank you
    Thien

Help I have tried just about everything and keep getting an error. I have went to the applications and clear cache and cleared data to no avail. what else can i do besides factory reset. I cannot get apps or themes for my Samsung Galaxy 6+ edge.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789