my play store has stopped working..

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
bcrit,
See post #146

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Natalia K

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Dear reader
I typed the wrong email. But i have removed and made the correct email. However, every time it paper notification "Unfortunately your googleplay has stop". After that , i can't open my playstore. and my mobile become hang everytime . Any suggestion? why i can't open my playstore?
Thank you

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Natalia,
Please see post #146

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Davey HG

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Dear reader
I typed the wrong email. But i have removed and made the correct email. However, every time it paper notification "Unfortunately your googleplay has stop". After that , i can't open my playstore. and my mobile become hang everytime . Any suggestion? why i can't open my playstore?
Thank you

Using root browser go into the etc folder and delete the hosts.txt file then close root browser and open play store

Posted via Android Central App

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
what did u did??
If you're referring to the previous poster, he's suggesting that you use an app like ES File Explorer: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop and that you navigate to the root directory (/), then navigate down into /etc, find the file named 'hosts' (it's not named hosts.txt on my phone) and delete it.

I can't say whether this works or not since I haven't had this problem on my phone - YMMV.

kc4weall

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I use a samsung s4 mini and I can't download or update any application with my play store app. I cleared the cache and data of the play store app in my app manager and my download manager is enabled. I even removed my account and re-added it all to no avail. Please what should i do?
Thanks

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I use a samsung s4 mini and I can't download or update any application with my play store app. I cleared the cache and data of the play store app in my app manager and my download manager is enabled. I even removed my account and re-added it all to no avail. Please what should i do?
Thanks

Try resetting the date and time. It worked for a few people.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
kc4weall,
Have you tried the suggestions in post #146?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

Nadi_Cat

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I tried most suggestion, EXCEPT factory reset (that scares me too much)

But simply removing my gmail account and adding it again fixed everything instantly!!!
Huzzah!!! I even avoided a headache with this one :D

(*Settings
*scroll down to Accounts
*tap Google
*long tap gmail
*remove account
*add account! )

themusicmanhere2

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
I took the advice of someone named..lauranari..they said go into Application manager---tap the top right screen(its a little box that looks like 3 lines and below it says "reset app preferences". And surprise it did bring back my play store. I'm now trying to install. My Talking Tom just to test it and so far it still hasn't downloaded yet..I'm still trying but hey first thing first it did bring back the play store app and I am actually in the play store now at least. When I install a app Ill be sure to let you all know.
"THNX LAURANARI". Its a start.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781