Play Store not Working

Adrian16j

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung s3 and my play store isnt working or updating my apps. Every time I open the play store up it says cannot open play store. I have went to my settings but from there I dont know how fix the problem any suggestions is much appreciated. My phone is a nightmare just now its just crashing all the time due to problem

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Interesting Avatar, Chaos. :)

Adrian, The advice above is a good first step. If you don't know how to do that, just ask. For future reference, it's very helpful to post the exact error message you're getting.

thepervster

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
sorry if this sounds rude but try the search in the s3 section next time there are alot of posts about this.. anyhow as i have posted numerous times ....try going to your application manager, then scroll to the right to all apps,go to the very bottom and see if downloads is at the bottom if it is enable it.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Interesting Avatar, Chaos
The same could be said for you - upgraded your wheels rather than your phone, eh?
(I think Chaos decided to go for a mail-order bride)

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
The same could be said for you - upgraded your wheels rather than your phone, eh?
(I think Chaos decided to go for a mail-order bride)

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Lmao, she's my celebrity crush :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

rlynn1977

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Please HELP.. My Playstore on my Samsung Galaxy note 2 is not opening, everytime I open it will stop and go back to main menu.. Please help !!!

doglovr

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so very much for your valuable advice. I called Verizon this afternoon, and, in their defense, they always fix any problem I incur. After 40 minutes on the phone and them having me do all the 'force stop', data/cache erasing, rebooting, etc, they could not get my Play Store to work. Thanks to you, one little click of a button and my problem was solved. Woo~hoo thanks so much !!!

Hamad Shahid

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I am also facing the same problem in my htc one S please tell me the solution for this. Whenever I open the play store it get back to main menu screen

samV29

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
HI,

I am having the same problem. My Nexus S play store goes back to main menu whenever I click on it. I am not sure what the solution suggested was.
Is it to clear the cache of that app. How do I clear the cache of play store. please help

Thanks
Sam

hereticgod

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I had the odd code problem where it wouldn't let me download my own apps. Per some resource I found (sorry I don't remember where) I went to app manager force stopped and cleared data on play store, Google play services and Google services framework in that order. Had to resign in play store or accept terms and all was well. May want to reboot after the force closes. I sure don't think it could hurt to try.

sent from these tapatalk updates are annoying

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Why it can not open?

I am also facing the same problem in my htc one S please tell me the solution for this. Whenever I open the play store it get back to main menu screen

Have either of you tried the suggestions already offered in this thread? If not, that's the place to start.
HI,

I am having the same problem. My Nexus S play store goes back to main menu whenever I click on it. I am not sure what the solution suggested was.
Is it to clear the cache of that app. How do I clear the cache of play store. please help

Thanks
Sam

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc