Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Adrian16j
  • 1 Post By meyerweb
  • 1 Post By GSDer
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Play Store not Working

I have a Samsung s3 and my play store isnt working or updating my apps. Every time I open the play store up it says cannot open play store. I have went to my settings but from there I dont know how fix the problem any suggestions is much appreciated. My phone is a nightmare just now its just crashing all the time due to problem
    Ayoob Kunnicodu likes this.

Default Re: Play Store not Working

Try clearing cache or data for that app

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens

Interesting Avatar, Chaos.

Adrian, The advice above is a good first step. If you don't know how to do that, just ask. For future reference, it's very helpful to post the exact error message you're getting.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Interesting Avatar, Chaos.

Adrian, The advice above is a good first step. If you don't know how to do that, just ask. For future reference, it's very helpful to post the exact error message you're getting.
    Lol, thanks

Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens

sorry if this sounds rude but try the search in the s3 section next time there are alot of posts about this.. anyhow as i have posted numerous times ....try going to your application manager, then scroll to the right to all apps,go to the very bottom and see if downloads is at the bottom if it is enable it.
    Thanked by:
    znuck 

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Interesting Avatar, Chaos
    The same could be said for you - upgraded your wheels rather than your phone, eh?
    (I think Chaos decided to go for a mail-order bride)

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by GSDer View Post
    The same could be said for you - upgraded your wheels rather than your phone, eh?
    (I think Chaos decided to go for a mail-order bride)

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
    Lmao, she's my celebrity crush

LOL. I've thought about buying one (a Ferrari, not a mail order bride), but decided I'd rather be able to retire early instead.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3

Please HELP.. My Playstore on my Samsung Galaxy note 2 is not opening, everytime I open it will stop and go back to main menu.. Please help !!!

Thank you so very much for your valuable advice. I called Verizon this afternoon, and, in their defense, they always fix any problem I incur. After 40 minutes on the phone and them having me do all the 'force stop', data/cache erasing, rebooting, etc, they could not get my Play Store to work. Thanks to you, one little click of a button and my problem was solved. Woo~hoo thanks so much !!!

I am also facing the same problem in my htc one S please tell me the solution for this. Whenever I open the play store it get back to main menu screen

HI,

I am having the same problem. My Nexus S play store goes back to main menu whenever I click on it. I am not sure what the solution suggested was.
    Is it to clear the cache of that app. How do I clear the cache of play store. please help

Thanks
    Sam

Why it can not open?

tablet

I had the odd code problem where it wouldn't let me download my own apps. Per some resource I found (sorry I don't remember where) I went to app manager force stopped and cleared data on play store, Google play services and Google services framework in that order. Had to resign in play store or accept terms and all was well. May want to reboot after the force closes. I sure don't think it could hurt to try.

sent from these tapatalk updates are annoying

Quote Originally Posted by soypochan View Post
    Why it can not open?
    Quote Originally Posted by satheeshchandrababu View Post
    tablet
    I have no idea what either of you are asking. What cannot open? What about a tablet? Please provide some actual detail about whatever problem you're having, and what you've tried to do to fix it. We're not mind readers here.

Quote Originally Posted by soypochan View Post
    Why it can not open?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamad Shahid View Post
    I am also facing the same problem in my htc one S please tell me the solution for this. Whenever I open the play store it get back to main menu screen
    Have either of you tried the suggestions already offered in this thread? If not, that's the place to start.
    Quote Originally Posted by samV29 View Post
    HI,

I am having the same problem. My Nexus S play store goes back to main menu whenever I click on it. I am not sure what the solution suggested was.
    Is it to clear the cache of that app. How do I clear the cache of play store. please help

Thanks
    Sam

Play store gmail not responding

Omg thank you so much it works now!!! The catche thing wasn't working and I didn't know what to do so I did what you said and it worked!