Managing Your Music

moneymaker88

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys
I have a problem that making me start to hate the android platform...
Why is it impossible to be able to delete music from my S3 and also be deleted from my PC. I listen to music on the go and i delete at least 3 a day. But when im back at my PC the music is still there in my Music Folder. Does anyone have a APP or know how to do this
This music is downloaded not bought via app store

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
What software program are you using to backup to and from the PC? It may just be syncing and putting the deleted files back on.

KreepyKen

Just a cool guy
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys
I have a problem that making me start to hate the android platform...
Why is it impossible to be able to delete music from my S3 and also be deleted from my PC. I listen to music on the go and i delete at least 3 a day. But when im back at my PC the music is still there in my Music Folder. Does anyone have a APP or know how to do this
This music is downloaded not bought via app store

I don't really understand your expectations. When you put your music on your phone, it's like a thumb drive or CD at that point. The files are copied, so they exist in two places (PC hard drive and phone storage). Why would you expect that deleting files from your phone should also delete them from the computer? Are you using a synchronized folder that is supposed to mirror itself on both devices? If that's really what you want, you might try a service like dropbox or box...but I'm not sure if that would be clunky or not.

AVTT

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Hey, I have the same problem and I don't know how to solve it.
I think it's something to do with the Kies Program itself though. :-\

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87