Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By moneymaker88
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Managing Your Music

Hey Guys
    I have a problem that making me start to hate the android platform...
    Why is it impossible to be able to delete music from my S3 and also be deleted from my PC. I listen to music on the go and i delete at least 3 a day. But when im back at my PC the music is still there in my Music Folder. Does anyone have a APP or know how to do this
    This music is downloaded not bought via app store
    jennysmate likes this.

Default Re: Managing Your Music

What software program are you using to backup to and from the PC? It may just be syncing and putting the deleted files back on.
    SGH-T999
    T-Mobile USA
    Rooted Stock 4.3 (No KNOX)

If My post has helped please hit the Thanks Button

Unused Ram is Wasted Ram

Are you saying the music remains in the music folder on your phone, or the music folder on your PC?
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
    Just a cool guy

ROM
    Unrooted with Nova Prime

Quote Originally Posted by moneymaker88 View Post
    Hey Guys
    I have a problem that making me start to hate the android platform...
    Why is it impossible to be able to delete music from my S3 and also be deleted from my PC. I listen to music on the go and i delete at least 3 a day. But when im back at my PC the music is still there in my Music Folder. Does anyone have a APP or know how to do this
    This music is downloaded not bought via app store
    I don't really understand your expectations. When you put your music on your phone, it's like a thumb drive or CD at that point. The files are copied, so they exist in two places (PC hard drive and phone storage). Why would you expect that deleting files from your phone should also delete them from the computer? Are you using a synchronized folder that is supposed to mirror itself on both devices? If that's really what you want, you might try a service like dropbox or box...but I'm not sure if that would be clunky or not.

This app will solve your problem, just set it up correctly. I use it to sync my music folder to my laptop and my player pro data folder also.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...53aWZpc3luYyJd
    Thanked by:
    GSDer