Galaxy S3: device hanging when trying to wake
i bought a s3 4 months back .. recently updated to jelly bean .. but from past few weeks it is getting stuck in between even when phone is idle and then i have to restart using power button . it also says 'touch wiz is not responding . close or wait ' what should i do about this issue ? please give ur suggestions ..
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-12-2014 at 09:43 PM.
- 05-02-2013, 12:44 PM #2
Re: S3 getting hanged . !
For the Touchwiz problem, try this:
Go to Settings / Application manager; scroll all the way to the right (to the "All" tab), then scroll down until you find Touchwiz. Tap to open, then tap on the clear cache button. See if that resolves things.
If the phone keeps freezing, you may need to do a factory reset. Unfortunately, sometimes the OTA updates don't go smoothly, and cause problems after they're complete. A factory reset will almost always clear these things up.
First though, read through these threads. You may find someone else has posted something that will solve your problem:
Freezing problems on Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 freezes every hour or so.
Help !! Galaxy S3 Freezing every few minutes. unresponsive.
S3 Hanging ( freezing ) Problem SolvedPLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 03-12-2014, 09:04 PM #3
- 03-12-2014, 09:10 PM #4
- By sivaram155 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2013, 12:38 AM
- By bigmooky in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2012, 09:32 AM
- By imadboitru in forum HTC One XReplies: 16Last Post: 08-02-2012, 05:55 AM
- By tsims10s in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2012, 10:44 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 16Last Post: 04-18-2012, 12:10 PM