Screen blacked out, phone still works - I need to see my texts!

freya_ries

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I cracked my phone screen a few days ago, the phone is still working but the screen is black. It has been getting emails and texts for the last couple of days and I was hoping there would be some way of viewing these messages or transferring them to another phone/pc. Are there any programs that will allow me to do this? The touch screen still works and I am able to unlock my phone, but I can't see anything on the screen.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I think it's possible to get data off the phone by connecting it to a PC and using a utility called ADB, but I don't really know how to do that. If you took it to a carrier store, they could probably get the information off and transfer it to another phone for you.

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this will work. You might try MyPhoneExplorer. Download and install on the PC. As I understand it when you connect your phone with MyPhoneExplorer it will download and install the App needed to the phone. Then you should be able to get into the Phone using the PC to read and answer your Messages. Let use know if this does in fact work.
MyPhoneExplorer for PC>>FJ Software Development

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane